MAN ON THE MOON.

Hey folks its me again, hope you are all well, its a beautiful day here in England, the sun is shining, its warm, and its a real feelgood day, hope you are all having a fantastic day wherever you are in this beautiful World we call home.
Well what am I going to moan about today?


This is 2017, we progress so much, we are almost at the stage of the movies, many things are being invented, man is in space practically all the time, there is even talk of an expedition to Mars, by our cousins in America, and yet, sometimes it feels as though we are in the 1800s, we advance on so many things yet we go backwards in everyday progress.
In the UK we are proud, proud because we have an NHS, free to the point of delivery, well really it isn't free because Britain's pay what is called National Insurance, which helps towards the cost of medical treatment, as far back as I can remember, we have paid National insurance on our salaries.
It is in a bad way, it doesn't matter how much money is pumped into the NHS it always seems to struggle, why you ask, well my opinion is there are too many "chiefs" and not enough "Indians" too many Managers, being paid silly amounts to run a crumbling business by the day, everyone can see this except our Government, anyway we could be here all day discussing the plus and minus effects of the NHS.
Today I want to discuss "trying to get an appointment with your GP"
It is virtually impossible to get an appointment to see your GP within a four week period, you call up when your unwell, you get an appointment roughly 5 to 6 weeks in advance? well you don't have to be a brain surgeon to work out that if you are unwell you need to see a Doctor asap? but this is not the case.
The Surgery require you to get up at the crack of Dawn, phone in, and if you are lucky, you will get an appointment for that day, if you are unlucky, you have to repeat the process daily, until you are seen.
By the time you see your Doctor, your either dead lol or you are better, and therefore do not need their help.
It does not matter if you are suffering, even with terminal diseases, you cannot for the life of you get an appointment??
I have experienced this, as I suffer from Mental Health issues, I battle monthly to get my meds from the Mental Health team in another facility.
I had to finally write to my GP to complain about the poor Service I was getting, the fact I was more stressed battling to get my meds, than I was with my Mental Health issues made the situation ten times worse.
So whats the answer? I wish I knew, all I can say is that it is getting worse instead of better.

Have a wonderful day.

William.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO MY RANTS PAGE.

BONE OF CONTENTION.

GENERAL ELECTION PART 2